Violent Ruler is a boss from Dariusburst: Another Chronicle. It is shaped after a giant isopod (Bathynomus giganteus).
For Dariusburst: Another Chronicle EX
A flagship that resembles a giant isopod. It is called a tyrant because of its ferocity. Because of the speed and the high defense of the outer shell that do not suit the giant, he is in charge of an invasive operation on the planet. Originally Belser's basic tactic was a single-ship invasion, but this flagship is even more thorough and can be attacked by enemies as well as allies.
Once started, they will not stop moving until they have destroyed all of the area. Armed with a wide range of weapons besides a small laser cannon, a thick laser on the back of the back, a guided missile, and a large missile. Attack on the abdomen where the joints are concentrated is effective due to the high defense of the back, but special lasers require attention. As damage accumulates, it curls up and emits a sword-like beam from its back. The burst cannon is not a long-time firing type, but a type that fires quickly in a short time.
Darius Odyssey Guidebook Bio
- Name: Violent Ruler
- Motif: Giant Isopod
- Type: Local Control Battleship
- Size: 220.31 m / 722.8 ft
- Zone: H (Above Gas Planet), others
- Weapon: Beam sword (back), rapid fire burst gun, etc.
A flagship resembling a giant isopod. Utilizing speed and defense, it is in charge of the invasion strategy against the planet. Once in the battlefield, they are called "tyrants" because of their ferocity, which does not stop until all enemy and allies are destroyed. It has a rapid-fire burst gun and a sword-shaped beam weapon.
This boss is fairly predictable in terms of attacks and order, since it will always do the same attacks, here they are in order:
- The boss shoots a big amount of lasers that can't be dodged with ease, unless one is able to go above the boss (in Arcade only).
- The boss reveals its belly, and shoots rockets and diamond shots.
- The boss cramps itself together, spinning and shooting out beams and laser shots. It will either go on to 4th attack or repeat this once or twice.
- It shoots its red burst twice.
- It goes below the player, sweeping from left to right and vise versa, and shoots laser shots.
- It shoots some beams while doing the same as in the fifth attack.
- It does the same as in the second attack, but also shoots a beam from its head.
- It tilts on its left side, and attacks with "laser blades" and a bunch of laser shots, being to the far left in the middle is the best way to dogde it consistently.
- Shoots 2 red bursts.
- Repeats it all in the same fashion.